Sun Blocker 18' Burgundy - Standard
Product Code: 31818BOR
Boss Shadow sun blockers easily mount into the awning tube groove without tools.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Open and set the awning according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Unfold the sun blocker. It is easier to install if there are two persons.
- Insert the cord into the awning tube utility groove and start sliding the sun blocker towards the other end. Ensure there are no sharp edges on the awning tube before you insert the sun blocker. If the sun blocker does not slide easily use MAGIC BOSS™ LUBRICANT & PROTECTOR, a teflon based product, and spray it into the awning tube groove.
- Always keep the sun blocker aligned with the awning tube groove while sliding it in.
- Slide it all the way across to the other end or until the sun blocker is centered on the awning tube.
- Use the stakes & bungee cords provided to anchor the bottom of the sun blocker through the grommets into the ground.
- Use the bungee ball fasteners provided to secure the top of the sun blocker to the awning tube.
- In windy conditions it is recommended that the sun blocker be removed and the awning rolled up to prevent damages.
- Do not roll up the awning with the sun blocker installed.
- Do not use any caustic, granulated or abrasive type cleaners.
- The best way to keep the fabric looking good and to delay the need for deep or vigorous cleanings is to hose the fabric off on a monthly basis with clear water. This practice will help prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded in the fabric.
- However, a thorough cleaning will be needed every year. The fabric can be cleaned while still installed on the awning tube. Use a soft brush and warm water with MAGIC-BOSS™ CITRUS AWNING CLEANER, a natural and eco-friendly product specially formulated to remove built up dirt, tree sap and tough stains. Air-dry only. Never apply heat to the fabric. Always allow the fabric to dry thoroughly before folding and storing.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Please read and understand the instructions before attempting to use your new Boss Shadow awning sun blocker. Boss Technology Inc. (hereafter referred to as Boss) warrants to the first retail purchaser that the sun blocker is free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from original date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damages that are the result of wind or rain, improper installation, misuse or neglect. Although the material used is very tough it, can tear on installation if done improperly and Boss will assume no liability for such an installation. In addition, wear and fading from normal use is excluded from this warranty. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE 1. Retain a copy of the original purchase receipt. 2. If the product is found defective within the warranty period, return the product along with the original purchase receipt to your authorized Boss Shadow dealer. 3. All returns are for product replacement only. No return for reimbursement or credit is accepted. 4. Boss does not cover any costs associated with the return of the product.